Monday, February 13, 2023

Mixtape Reflections ~ HATE


 Two years ago I wrote about a CD mix of hate songs I put together. Well, in the last two years I’ve run across more songs to add (actual hate songs are surprisingly rare, we have way too many love songs), and I finally made a 90 minute mixtape version, dedicated to all of the people I hate, and the people my wife hates too, since I also made the mix for her. A few of those are listed on the tape as nicknames in case they were ever to find this mixtape, so I won’t be divulging their identities here, but the ones who are named I’m pretty sure won’t see this blog. And even if they do, whatever, I hate them. We’ve got our exes, we’ve got the rich bastards that run the world, we’ve got fascists, politicians, nationalist Turks and Azeris, all our evil teachers and bullies from school, evil estranged family members on my wife’s side, and then some. 


I made a YouTube playlist of the songs. The tape made it up to “Love Hate Songs” by Gwar on the list, there are a couple extras at the end that didn’t fit. But overall, this is a lot better than the CD mix version I had.   


Side A

  • Voltaire - Owee
  • SYZYGYX - Old Karambit
  • Little Big - Fucking Asshole
  • Orange Sector - I Spit on You
  • Twiztid - Kill Somebody 
  • Insane Clown Posse - Hate Her to Death
  • Alice in Chains - Love Hate Love 
  • Slow Danse with the Dead- Hate You
  • Der Wolfsmensch - People Like Animals
  • Scary Black - A Few Things I Hate
  • Orange Sector - I Hate You
  • Johnny Depp - Epiphany 
  • Yung Cortex - STFU

Side B
  • Pretty Addicted- Dickhead
  • Ayria - Bad List
  • Scary Black - Eat the World, Kill them All, Scalp them with a Knife
  • Little Big - For Haters
  • Sevendust - Bitch
  • Adema - Drowning
  • Horror Vacui - I Like it When a Soldier Dies*
  • Korn - Right Now
  • Scary Black - You and I are Not the Same
  • Kurt Cobain- She Only Lies
  • Voltaire - See You in Hell
  • Gothic Archies- Freakshow
  • Gwar - Love Hate Songs

* Azerbaijani soldiers, specifically. Yeah after the genocidal 2020 Artsakh War I’m done being nice. Fuck ‘em. That goes for conservatives in general too. I hate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment